Sunday 23 December 2012

If I could turn back time -1

If I could turn back time, I will change my life into a better person. I will not make friends with those bad people. It would make me a better person and I would not be so naughty  as I am now. I will not make a bad things at school so that my parents would not have come to school and settle my problem with my discipline teacher. I would not escape my class so that my exam results would be more excellent. 

Other than that, I will not make my mother sad because of my attitude. I could make my mother more proud of and I could make her happy. I will show her that I could be  a better person as I am now. I will not start smoking cigarette because I know now it addicting me and I cannot stop it. I will not start drinking alcohol and doing all sort of bad things. Indeed, if I could turn back time, I will totally change my life  into a better person.

- CICT's student confession 1

No comments:

Post a Comment